Our Building

Our Building

Strasser & Associates is housed in the former Albert J. Zabriskie Historical Farmhouse.  Built in 1805 using stone from an older house across the street, this dwelling originally had two front entrances.  The head mason was paid 31 cents per day.  The carpenters were paid 25 cents, and helpers 6 cents per day.  The locality was known as the Point Neighborhood, where Indian Ridge overlooked the marsh where Sprout Brook rises.  When Albert Zabriskie died in 1835 at 75 years of age, his son Peter inherited the homestead farm.  He replaced a small stone kitchen with the present frame wing in 1855.  After 119 years and four generations of Zabriskie ownership, the house and land was sold out of the family in 1924.  The building is registered with the Bergen County Historical Society and is listed on the National Register of Historical Buildings.




© 2017 Strasser & Associates, P.C. | Disclaimer
7 East Ridgewood Ave., Paramus, NJ 07652
| Phone: 201-445-9001
55 John St., 7th Fl, New York, NY 10038
| Phone: 201-445-9001

Overview of Services | Litigation | Commercial Real Estate | Estates | Business Planning | Banking Services | Pro Bono and Community Service | | About Us

Law Firm Website Design by
Amicus Creative